Thursday, November 24, 2011

What do you think Blago is going to say when he address the impeachment trial tomorrow?

Do you think he's going to resign? Continue to protest his innocence? Read more poetry? All of the above? I have no idea what to expect from him, but 90 minutes is a long time!|||well he never showed for his Senate hearings that was suppose to end by close of business today..


He had his chance but refused to go


and yes he should of resigned


he will continue saying i wasn't allowed to bring my witness in.. these are the SAME witneses that was barred to testify for either side.


and more than likely the Senate will vote to Impeach him by a 55 -4 vote


and get this from what i understand he still wants to run for President in 2012|||I'll be surprised if he even shows up.|||He'll probably say that he is the next George Washington, or Benjamin Franklin, or Mr. Rogers. He's crazy!|||He is going to explain how he was brought down by the Jesuits for saying that the state of Illinois will no longer do business with Bank of America.|||He is not white. He is going to say "I sorry. So sorry. My wife told me to do it and you all do it too. I am not going down alone. I sorry. So sorry. Can I be head of something?"|||He'll quote poetry. Then sing. Then ask for money. Then sing some more.|||"It Wasn't Me!"|||He will sound like Bill Clinton on that one and we know how that turned out .|||I honestly think he has something on several power players in the Obama Administration and in the Chicago Political Machine. Both might rue his testimony.





He is going to make a fortune off of a book in the future, no doubt.|||He'll say;





I'm just a typical liberal interested in only fattening my wallet, unlike Obama, I just got caught! I will be selling seats at the furniture store down the street (you know honing my skills) waiting for another opportunity to represent the Democratic party again.





I want to thank all my mentors like Franklin Raines, Jamie Gurelick, William Jefferson, Ken Lay, George Soros and Madoff.





With a special shout out to Democratic Mayor Sam Adams, keep serving the teenage boys your licker (liquor) I mean Uh-umm.|||"My bad."

No comments:

Post a Comment