Thursday, November 24, 2011

What do you know about impeachment?

I am not looking for a correct answer, I am looking for what you know, because I need to know what others know about impeachment. I need to survey ten people on what they know about Impeachment. Would you be one of them?








What is impeachment?





Which presidents have been impeached?





How many presidents have been found guilty at their impeachment trials?





In your opinion, what constitutes “high crimes and misdemeanors”?





Thank you!|||An impeachment is like a court trial to see if an government OFFICIAL like the president is guilty of high crimes (felonies)|||WE NEED TO IMPEACH OBAMA!


here is my proof








http://www.salon.com/news/opinion/glenn_greenwald/2010/01/22/detention|||Impeachment is a congressional indictment against the president for "high crimes and misdemeanors". Essentially, an accusation.





Johnson (not LBJ) and Clinton





I think Johnson was.





The obvious, such as murder and theft, as well as egregious violations of the president's oath of office, like propelling the country into war without Congress's consent.|||Bill Clinton was impeached. There was one other. No president has been convicted. Richard Nixon probably would have, but he resigned instead.


High crimes and misdemeanors to me bribery or treason.

No comments:

Post a Comment