Thursday, November 24, 2011

How does the impeachment process of a President start?

Clinton was impeached for his lies to a grand jury. Clintons lies did not take us to war. Clintons lies also did not cost America 2200 + of our brave service men in Iraq. Bin Laden is not in Iraq.


Bu$h falls asleep at a football game.|||It was an attempted impeachment by The House of Reps. Clinton was NOT impeached from his position as President of the United States.





My, my JETDOC, must be you haven't met up with Monica ;) Maybe you should. Your tongue...no, your type is sarcastic and undeserved, maybe such a release would loosen your stiffness some ;). Must be a BUSH fan =)). My thought is lying about a little oral sodomy does not compare to what BUSH has done to this country with his continued lies. Such a comparison of lies..I still know who I'd choose...nothing like the smell of a sweet cigar!





jl_jack09, my apology for responding to JETDOC in your space...and I stand corrected by the happy man for my error in understanding.





xo|||Maybe you oughta start with BUSH. He's much more ig'nant than I. Define "misinterpretated" or maybe ask BUSH to.

Report Abuse


|||PIG!

Report Abuse


|||Yes, Cheri... Clinton was impeached. He was not convicted. Go find a civics textbook and learn the difference.





Just trying to impart some knowledge to the ignorant, my dear.|||There is a different between impeachement (a censure, slap on the wrist) and removal from office.

No comments:

Post a Comment