Thursday, November 24, 2011

What constitutional option do Americans have to replacing the president without exercising impeachment?

I understand that 47 states have elected an original jurisdiction governor as opposed to the corporate public governor. I also understand that the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff has confirmed his constitutional duty to support and enforce the installment of an original jurisdiction president.





It appears time for peaceful and honorable state militias to apeal the the military for a solution to the creditor take-over of America.|||They should require people to have some common sense ie brains before they can vote. That way, this buffoon would not have gotten elected.|||creditor take over? Are you suggesting we let China pick our president?





I was interested until I got to that part....





However, I think impeachment lies for violation of oath of office as Obama clearly did at the G20 summit. The only problem is they will have to find Congressmen who don't also violate their oath of office and off the top of my head, I can only think of one, maybe two.





http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/po鈥?/a>|||So you want to turn the US into a Junta? A banana Republic, A military dictatorship? Hey, you're talking about people overusing credit thinking they'll never have to pay anything back. Time to cool off, have the people look at their personal finances and spending and let the government help in trying to figure out a solution out of this "corporate mess". Not the time to use guns.|||er........votes?|||Arresting the president under criminal charges . He is under the rule of law as every CITIZEN is .|||I fear we are screwed, my friend.....they have us by the gonads

No comments:

Post a Comment