Thursday, November 24, 2011

How damaging will Obama's impeachment be to Malia and Sharia?

Will his impeachment and conviction scar them for life?|||What impeachable offense has President Obama committed? Bush invaded a country that was no threat based on lies - did you care about that at all??|||This has to be one of the funniest questions I've heard from desperate Reps. It behooves you and the rest of right wingers to research "impeachment" and what it means. Being black or black and white is not reason for impeachment.|||This question made me LOL. Obama is not being impeached to my knowledge based upon close observation of news and media outlets. However IF he were, I'm sure they would get over it but might feel a degree of embarassment for some time.|||What is he guilty of? Being black?








Conservatism is a national security threat.|||I think Michelle will be tackled by Secret Service agents when she lunges at Obama for wrecking the sweet sweet deal she has.





How will my pie taste then b! tch?|||Well, I hardly think they are going to suffer... with all the backdoor deals obama has made, I am sure they ALL will be set for life....|||I hope Republicans spend their time righting our economy, not impeaching Obama.|||Consult your Republic0n crystal ball.|||It's too early to begin drinking.|||Leave the kids out of this, loser.|||what impeachment? why are you just making stuff up?|||No, they will learn that republicans are petty and partisan..just like we already know

No comments:

Post a Comment