Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Is the release of a clearly fraudulent Long Form Birth Certificate grounds for impeachment?

Anyone who's not an idiot (=Liberal) can see that certificate has been tampered with.|||Agrees, I wish he would be impeached but, he will buy his way out of anything as he has done in the past and will do in the future!|||you bet


he was groomed from birth as a muslim to become president


it all one big conspiracy


he is the anti christ


i'm serious


all of us birthers know he's not an american or a christian


impeach! impeach! impeach!


(vote Obama 2012)|||I don't know, also, let's wait and see if it is fraudulent. If it is, then maybe. I just wonder what took so long for Obama to release it.|||LOL,ROFLOL !!!!!! Ah the only thing dumber than a birther is a chicken...and I am not sure if the birther doesn't have enough sense to come out of the rain soooo.. it could be a tie..|||Please explain how it has been tampered with?|||Conservatism = mental disorder.|||I think so, I really hope Obama gets impeached|||How so? What's your proof of tampering?

No comments:

Post a Comment